Sunday, January 28, 2007

Just call me speedy!!!!

Yay we have broadband internet again and its so exciting - yes small things and all......I have missed the blogging world and the inspriation I gain from writing or reading but its back and not a moment too soon.

My sister got married last week and it was wonderful although it started off a week of terrible eating - bridezilla did you say? My sister would win the title hands down so to keep my mouth shut while she was ranting I ate. But the day was beautiful and its time to move on. I lost 900gms for Jan and hey not great but still 900gms gone. Now time to 'kick it up a notch'.

I am absolutely ('cuse the french) shitting myself cause school is soon to started but its so exciting - I have my very own classroom!!!! and group of 11 year olds to mold!!!! hehehehehehe. The teachers seem awesome and I can't wait.

Loving the new house and our neighbours - very friendly bunch with lots of drinking (and did I mention our rather hot looking neighbour - he's married with kids but that doesn't mean I can't perv - hey might get more gardening done.)

Sorry for all the rambling but its been awhile and just feeling content at the moment, everything seems to be falling nicely into place. Scary but sooooooooooooo exciting.

No comments: