Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yay back to a computer!!

Wow!! What an insane week and a bit. Last Tuesday we started the packing and moving to the new house (thus reason for lack of posts and being able to catch up with other peoples blogs!) and then xmas - ahem!! - and then my little boy turned one on boxing day (where has the year gone) so finally today I am able to grab a few minutes to try and catch up with myself.

House - loving the new house and the space and the area - it feels like we are on holiday even though we are just at home. Jade keeps asking if we are going back to our old house because if we are she will stay here without us!!
Xmas - Inventory - 5 pkts of scorched almonds, 4 fruit mince pies, large box of lindor balls, 3 small pkts of lindor mint balls, chocolate mud cake (birthday cake) and other numerous indulgences that are getting too scary to list.
Seb's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE MAN - he is growing up so fast and I am going to be so sad to not be with him everyday when I go back to work *sniff sniff*
WW - Well tonight I go back. There is a local one here on Thursday nights and I know I should go and face up to my xmas inhaling of food, I am a little scared. One because I know that I have gone way up (I think all the weight I lost when I was pregnant -11kgs - is back) and two because I am a rather shy person and I get nervous going places where I know nobody - I know the leader as she is the same leader from the meeting I used to go to in the city but I don't know any people. But I need to take the bull by the horns - it will be a great way to get to know some of the people who live out this way and if I keep going to the city meetings it will be to easy to say its too far away and put off going. JUST DO IT!!!!

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful happy xmas break and enjoying the sunshine (when it comes out!!!), I will be back to report the damage and catch up on what everyone else is up to tonight.

X Bex

2 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

hey Bex..just dropped by to say hi!! we are all in the same boat I think... Christmas is the time to self sabotage...
Oh well...
Just jump back in feet first and give it all you have got...
Will come back to see how you went for your weigh in...
Just come and join the rest of us strugglers and get off the excess so we can smile and feel good about ourselves again...

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh I forgot to say...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! to your little man....